No-Bake Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe
Ingredients for the Crust
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut (sweetened ok)
- 6 mahjool dates (pitted)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until the consistency is grainy and clings together
- Press the mixture tot he bottom of the pan evenly and up on the sides. The sides should be no more than 1/2-inch high.
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 2-8oz containers of Tofutti Cream Cheese
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 16 ounce Whipped topping
- 7 Agave nectar
- Place the cream cheese and 1-cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen) into the food processor or blender
- Blend until the mixture is completely blended.
- Add one tablespoon of agave nectar to sweeten.
- Remove mixture from the blender and spread evenly over the crust in the pan.
- Spread the remaining 1-cup of blueberries over the filling, evenly.
- Drizzle 6 tablespoons of agave nectar over the blueberries.
- Top with whipped topping
- Chill in the freezer at least 1 hour.
Makes 10 – 12 servings
Everyone will love this dessert!
We were laying around talking about what we could do to satisfy our sweet tooth. We remembered that blueberries are plentiful and that it would be nice to have some in a dessert. We discovered a no-bake crust a while ago and decided to use that.
We attended a live demonstration and found a way to make the crust and sweeten it and make it stick together without flour or processed sugar so we were have been using that ever since. As hot as it has been, not having to bake this dessert made it perfect! Presto, change-0 the new creation called “Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert”
Let me know how you like it!