Am I the only mom on earth who doesn’t spend time meal planning?
Yes, I do make a shopping list – but to be honest – a lot of my grocery store purchases are impulse based. I’m influenced by product specials, store coupons and however hungry I am when I’m shopping.
So here’s my top five reasons to avoid meal planning…
- Meal planning robs you of spontaneity and being spontaneous keeps you young.
- That last minute trip to the grocery gives you some alone time.
- Your 12 year old likes to show of his pancake flipping skills.
- Kids like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner.
- How else will you get hubby to take the family out?
Of course, there are good reasons to create a meal plan, so check out these great links for help:
What about you? Do you meal plan?