My dad bought me the Handy Gourmet Chopper. I was really excited to try it as I used it to chop onions. I found out that you have to cut really thin slices for it to work properly. If you cut to thin you could easily break it or you had to press really hard with all your strength and literally press with your whole body to chop it.
- cuts perfect square shapes
- has a measuring cup on the container
- the pieces fall right into the storage container
- I don’t like how you have to cut really thing pieces
- I don’t like just the square shapes
I am not sure that I would recommend this product. I like it somewhat for cutting onions and that is it. I know there are other choppers out there that I have my eye on.
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. This was a gift from my father. I am in no way affiliated with this company. This is just my honest opinion of this product.